Thick hair is not good news for some people, so how can we get rid of it? Laser hair removal can help destroy hair follicles and stop hair from growing. How often is laser depilation done? How much is laser depilation once? Due to the growth law of hair, it is better to do laser hair removal every 4-6 weeks. Laser hair removal takes about 3000-10000 times. But to maintain long-term hair growth, you need to do a full course of treatment, about 3-5 times of treatment.
How often is laser depilation done?
What are the advantages of laser hair removal?
The advantages of laser hair removal are better effect, fast speed, complete hair removal and less pain. The laser does not damage the surrounding tissue when it destroys the hair follicle. The pigmentation after laser hair removal is closer to your skin.
What are the taboos of laser hair removal?
- Menstrual women.
- Allergic constitution and scar constitution.
- Blood diseases and coagulation disorders.
- People who depilate by other methods within 6 weeks.
- Syphilis, AIDS, hepatitis, skin inflammation and infection.
- Patients who have been taking drugs for joint pain and vasodilators.
How to care after laser hair removal?
- Do a good job of sunscreen and apply sunscreen.
- Don’t eat spicy food.
- Eat more fruits containing vitamin C, or eat vitamin C tablets directly. Vitamin C can improve skin resistance and reduce pigment production.
- During laser depilation, do not depilate in other ways, either physical or chemical, which may lead to pigment production.