Some people have tried many methods, but they can’t completely depilate. It will be longer after a period of time. So can laser depilation depilate for a long time? How about the effect of laser hair removal? Laser hair removal can be maintained for a long time, but it generally needs to be treated 3-5 times to achieve this effect. Laser depilation is an ideal depilation method, and the effect is also good.
Can laser depilation depilate for a long time?
What is laser hair removal?
The principle of laser hair removal is to adjust the wavelength of the laser so that the speed of light penetrates the surface of the skin and is absorbed by the hair follicle. Through the selective absorption of laser energy, the hair follicle is damaged and loses the ability of regeneration.
What are the side effects of laser hair removal?
- Pigmentation: there will be changes in color after skin damage;
- Scar: if the blister is large, there may be the risk of leaving scar;
- Pain and burning: laser is a kind of heat energy, and the skin will feel pain;
- Erythema: if the laser energy is too high or the patient’s constitution is sensitive, erythema or even blisters may appear.
How to care after laser hair removal?
- Do a good job of sunscreen and apply sunscreen.
- Don’t eat spicy food.
- Eat more fruits containing vitamin C, or eat vitamin C tablets directly. Vitamin C can improve skin resistance and reduce pigment production.
- During laser depilation, do not depilate in other ways, either physical or chemical, which may lead to pigment production.